Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 2 von 2 Themen

Kategorien > Gesundheit > Rehabilitation >

Katemart589

Katemart589 (vor 760 Tagen) (0)

Hi,

I’m planning a trip with my friends. We have not yet decided the place. We are in search for it. I would like to get your suggestions on this. Can anyone suggest few beautiful places?

We are planning the trip for the month of June. Last day, one of my friends told me about Barbados. I have not yet visited that place. Hence, does not know much about it. Has anyone been to that place? It will be highly appreciated if you can share your experience with me.

He also told me about the accommodations in Barbados. But, I’m not sure about the facilities. Does anyone have any idea about their rates?

Hope to receive your experience and suggestions. Also, if any of you can share the details of any other place, it will be much of a help. It will always be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

KennethKale

KennethKale (vor 101 Tagen) (0)

The most beautiful places in your region can be found on papersowl. I always make sure to share my plans with them so that they can proof check it and give me advice.