Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 3 von 3 Themen

Kategorien > Gesundheit > Medizinische Betreuung >

ednajc

ednajc (vor 487 Tagen) (0)

Hey! I am Edna, residing in Toronto. I am addicted to smartphones. My mom always warns me not to use them for a long time. But I never bothered. Staring at the phone for long periods have made my neck loose. Recently I have noticed that my neck has become too lose and it looks very awful. I feel disappointed with my look. When I googled, I found that this disorder is known as 'Tech neck'. I discussed this with my friend and she suggested undergoing facelift from a clinic in Toronto. I'm planning to schedule an appointment next week. Is this procedure painful? Is it safe to undergo this procedure? Please share your insights. Any advice is highly appreciated. Thank you!

(vor 201 Tagen) (0)

You're permitted to publish titles, although not hyperlinks, unless of course they're authorized as well as upon subject. Capital Gains Tax Advice Brighton Accountants

eringrant21

eringrant21 (vor 45 Tagen) (0)

Facelift surgery improves visible signs of ageing in the face and neck such as Relaxation of the skin of the face causing sagging. Deepening of the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth.

It includes various surgical procedures to improve appearance.

One of my friends had facelift surgery abroad a few months back, he is perfectly happy with it. Even not facing problem till now and it looks so natural.