Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 3 von 3 Themen

Kategorien > Seelsorge & Beratung > Glücksspiel >

lilla777

lilla777 (vor 198 Tagen) (0)

How did you unlock Molten Core? Please help me with advice, otherwise I’m completely confused

rekka

rekka (vor 198 Tagen) (0)

I tried for a long time to open access to Molten Core. In general, you need to go through the Blackrock Depths and before entering the Molten Core, on the bridge over the lake from the lava, take a piece of rock from the wall, go into the raid dungeon (for this it is naturally necessary to be in the party and convert it into a raid) and exit, in order to to get back to questgiver. But for now, I have nothing to brag about. I still couldn’t get through.

agni

agni (vor 197 Tagen) (0)

That's right, this is a pretty dodgy quest and getting through it is not so easy. The dungeon itself is very long and you can wander there for hours, but there is also a short road that allows you to shorten the path in literally a few minutes. True, for this you need to have a Shadowforge Key, which is issued for completing a very complex and personally incomprehensible quest. In short, I still couldn’t do all this until the guys from 
 Well, I wish you a successful passage.

That's right, this is a pretty dodgy quest and getting through it is not so easy. The dungeon itself is very long and you can wander there for hours, but there is also a short road that allows you to shorten the path in literally a few minutes. True, for this you need to have a Shadowforge Key, which is issued for completing a very complex and personally incomprehensible quest. In short, I still couldn’t do all this until the guys from https://legionfar m.com/wow_classic/molten_core_category Well, I wish you a successful passage.