Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Seelsorge & Beratung > Rechtliche Beratung >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (vor 248 Tagen) (0)

I need some advice on what to do regarding my car accident. My car got hit on another car. I still remember the judgment, it was an over speed issue!
I was found at no fault. The other driver was issued with a ticket then. My insurance company stepped up and took care of my car and a few of my medical bills. I had to pay for a lot of bills out of my own pocket. That is not a big deal, I don't live in the past.
The issue is last day, I have received a case filed by the opposite driver against me for the same accident(It has been 2 years)!
The other insurance company initially announced, their customer was 90% at fault, and I was 10%. I didn't agree and proposed them to have someone else review it. The other person came up with the idea that I was 5% at fault, and their driver was 95%. Still not fair in my book. My insurance said that my charges won't rise no matter what since it isn't my fault. So I'm going to consult a nearby personal injury lawyer, tomorrow. It was suggested by my friend. I have a big declaration to make by tomorrow. So I need your suggestion.
If you have ever been in an accident where you were injured and received a settlement for a personal injury, please explain the circumstances briefly. Like the accident, your injuries and treatment, you hired an attorney or not.
Thanks in advance!

I need some advice on what to do regarding my car accident. My car got hit on another car. I still remember the judgment, it was an over speed issue!

I was found at no fault. The other driver was issued with a ticket then. My insurance company stepped up and took care of my car and a few of my medical bills. I had to pay for a lot of bills out of my own pocket. That is not a big deal, I don't live in the past.

The issue is last day, I have received a case filed by the opposite driver against me for the same accident(It has been 2 years)!

The other insurance company initially announced, their customer was 90% at fault, and I was 10%. I didn't agree and proposed them to have someone else review it. The other person came up with the idea that I was 5% at fault, and their driver was 95%. Still not fair in my book. My insurance said that my charges won't rise no matter what since it isn't my fault. So I'm going to consult a nearby personal injury lawyer, tomorrow. It was suggested by my friend. I have a big declaration to make by tomorrow. So I need your suggestion.

If you have ever been in an accident where you were injured and received a settlement for a personal injury, please explain the circumstances briefly. Like the accident, your injuries and treatment, you hired an attorney or not.

Thanks in advance!