Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Seelsorge & Beratung > Finanzen >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (vor 195 Tagen) (0)

I'm considering debt consolidation.I've accumulated $200k debt excluding my home loan.
It has been 2 years since I have this home mortgage, I always ensure to pay without fall. I'm satisfied with my mortgage plan.
Unfortunately, I've no financial backup, I don't even start to save yet! 
I went to the agency (in Toronto) from where I got help for my home loan, they suggested me a scheme of debt consolidation through a mortgage(home refinance). It sounded good as I can reduce my monthly payment by unlocking the value of my home up to 70-80%. When it comes to money matters, I'll become over concerned. That is why I thought to ask you, folks. Any insight guys? Is it a good plan?

I'm considering debt consolidation.I've accumulated $200k debt excluding my home loan.

It has been 2 years since I have this home mortgage, I always ensure to pay without fall. I'm satisfied with my mortgage plan.

Unfortunately, I've no financial backup, I don't even start to save yet! 

I went to the agency (in Toronto) from where I got help for my home loan, they suggested me a scheme of debt consolidation through the mortgage(home refinance). It sounded good as I can reduce my monthly payment by unlocking the value of my home up to 70-80%. When it comes to money matters, I'll become overly concerned. That is why I thought to ask you, folks. Any insight guys? Is it a good plan?