Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Seelsorge & Beratung > Finanzen >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (vor 293 Tagen) (0)

Hi, I'm planning to buy a home in Massachusetts. We have found a home within our budget. Within two months of time, we will be moving to our new home. We'd love to have a budget pool in our new property. I've done a little research and found that gunite pools are among of the most durable and are built to stand the test of time. I have never had a plan to construct a pool in our yard! So I know nothing about the procedures of gunite pool installation. I've tried to find out the estimated cost of construction, but couldn't calculate it properly as the cost of service varies from one agency to another. I've already consulted a few agencies here but confused to pick one. It is difficult to understand a company's service quality from their site reviews.
Can anyone here help me to find out the estimated cost of a gunite pool construction?
I'd be grateful for your thoughts about this - especially if you are an existing and experienced person.