Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 2 von 2 Themen

Kategorien > Ausbildung & Karriere > Ausbildungsmöglichkeiten >

Johnson_12

Johnson_12 (vor 672 Tagen) (0)

Has anyone of you undergone contractors license course? What is the advantage of getting certified in that course? My son is now behind it. He is saying that he wants to get certified in California contractor license course. Although my son is super cool, being his dad, I have a lot of queries. For how many years will the license be valid? How difficult is the exam? Any idea on the course fee? Is this a beneficial course? What would b his designation in a company when he gets this course certified? Currently, he is working for a construction company. He is planning to resign the job and prepare for the course and after the certification, join in a good firm with a better salary. Is it a wise idea to resign the present job to get the course certified?

(vor 491 Tagen) (0)

My son's education is his ticket in the future! He wants to do everything quickly, but from my point of view there are several things that don't have so much weight, for example, I allow him to use <a href="https://ca.papersowl.com/">Papers Owl in Canada</a> to write his homework essays and sometimes research works. I don't think that it's bad!