Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Reisen & Freizeit > Sport >

iLoveMyFamily

iLoveMyFamily (vor 206 Tagen) (0)

Hey, I'm living in Mississauga. I'm one of the committee members of a club in our region. Our club is chasing the fifth anniversary, one of our prominent panel members has assured to donate a fund for promoting the sports activities of the club. Club already have a basketball and football team. So everyone unitedly decided to construct a tennis court, especially for women members. We are planning to have an indoor tennis court construction. Our members have already suggested a few companies for the same. But the setup cost is too high for some of them. And the cost varies from one company to another. Our sponsor has already announced a fixed deposit, so we can't go for a higher option. Though we need to construct the best quality pro level court, we can't go for a low standard. I believe that we need to adjust in order to get what we want, so we are ready to compromise on the court size. We are ready to have a small court!
My question is- Can anyone suggest an agency for constructing a courtyard within an affordable budget? Or have you heard about the mentioned agency? Will they be okay with it? Is there anyone here who’ve done this before. If so, please share your thoughts on this.
I'd be grateful for your thoughts about this especially if you are an existing and experienced offliner.