Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 2 von 2 Themen

Kategorien > Politik & Soziale Verantwortung > Diskriminierung >

Karlita

Karlita (vor 4132 Tagen) (+3)

Sad but true: I still encounter rassist tendencies in our churches today. Some people even try to cover their ungodly mindsets with semi-biblical statements, to justify precudice and hatred which is mainly directed against people who are different. "For God so loved the WORLD..." - That's what we should be living out as Christ's ambassadors, and I cannot keep silent until I see the church unified - including all nations, all cultures, all social classes, even all personalities. I believe with all my heart that God wants us to touch and reach the world in all it's diversity. Our calling is to love them and accept them as they are and to introduce them to the KINGDOM culture, not our own culture. We are not fighting against flesh and blood, but spiritual powers, which means I have no right to reject any human being, no matter what colour, background, religion, social status or sinful behaviour it comes from. I am saved by grace, I'm still living by grace and I will treat every person around me with that same grace. My role model is Jesus Christ who surrounded himself mostly with those whom society rejected. I want to be like him. And you?

Donul

Donul (vor 4132 Tagen) (+1)

Hm... this is so true! But its still not always easy to treat everybody in the same way, even if you actually want to... I think only God can really bring us to the point where we lay down every stereotype or whatever we hold back against others...