Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Kirche > Medien & Technik in der Gemeinde >

johnwalker

johnwalker (vor 727 Tagen) (0)

I am looking for iformation on the masking of data write in embedded SRAM for both FPGA and ASIC in today's 28nm processes. What is the approximate cost of byte or bit mask over normal 32-bit SRAM in ASIC? 
With regard to FPGA, would the usage of dual port RAM be still the same utilization as singl port RAM, Since FPGA block RAM is dual port by default? Will adding a mask affect the resource utilization?  
My design is to minimize unnecessary memory accesses, i.e. reduce read change write operations if possible. 
For more details Small Business Video

I am looking for iformation on the masking of data write in embedded SRAM for both FPGA and ASIC in today's 28nm processes. What is the approximate cost of byte or bit mask over normal 32-bit SRAM in ASIC? 

With regard to FPGA, would the usage of dual port RAM be still the same utilization as singl port RAM, Since FPGA block RAM is dual port by default? Will adding a mask affect the resource utilization?  

My design is to minimize unnecessary memory accesses, i.e. reduce read change write operations if possible. 

For more details Small Business Video