Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen

Mein Gebet

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Mitarbeiter

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Kirche > Medien & Technik in der Gemeinde >

johnwalker

johnwalker (vor 723 Tagen) (0)

Hello,

Every time I export a new hdf to sdk, my mss is no longer able to be modified using the gui. It fails to load the mss viewer and has various java errors. I have deleted the workspace various times and the only method is to delete the bsp and make a new one whenever I update my block design. Sometimes I can get lucky by closing and opening the bsp and regenerating This is extremely painful. Has anyone come across this and is there a solution? I see a boost filesystem error which seems to trigger the rest of the errors. I am on windows 10 x64. 

Hello,

Every time I export a new hdf to sdk, my mss is no longer able to be modified using the gui. It fails to load the mss viewer and has various java errors. I have deleted the workspace various times and the only method is to delete the bsp and make a new one whenever I update my block design. Sometimes I can get lucky by closing and opening the bsp and regenerating This is extremely painful. Has anyone come across this and is there a solution? I see a boost filesystem error which seems to trigger the rest of the errors. I am on windows 10 x64. 

For more details Startup videos