<p style='margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video<br><br> <a href='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' style='text-align:center; font-size:16pt; font-weight:bold;'> Get the Flash Player</a></p>
Suchen unter Videos, Mitglieder, Veranstaltungen, Audio Dateien, Bilder und Blogs Suchen
SUDARSHAN  B
e.motion

tonyjeans|India

GRACE OF LORD JESUS UPON ME ALWAYS, STARTED FLOWING BLESSING OF LORD IN ME NOW AND EVER FOREVER.

Mein Gebet

SHALOM Dear Brother/Sisters please pray for the all the Prayer for the Media,Lord Jesus Christ, you speak and bring all that is seen and unseen into being: we give you thanks for the gift |mehr

Gebet unterstützen

Community Werbung

Seite von 1
1 - 1 von 1 Themen

Kategorien > Kirche > Mine Eyes >

tonyjeans

tonyjeans (vor 3430 Tagen) (0)

Isaiah 43:4
... you are precious in my eyes ... and I love you. (ESV)

Today's Inspiring Thought: Precious in His Eyes

Just before this declaration of love, the Lord told Israel not to fear: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."

What are you afraid of today? What circumstances are threatening you? Fear not! The Lord is with you. He knows your name and you belong to him. He will walk through the waters and the flames with you—to protect you. God's eyes are always watching over you, because you are precious to him and he loves you.